B&W Quality Growers, an Indian River County 2020 Large Manufacturer of the Year, is having a hiring event on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm at 7798 County Road 512, in Fellsmere. These quality growers currently have operations in eight states and are hiring at their headquarters in Fellsmere.
There will be:
- On the Spot Interviews
- Food Truck – Applicants will get Lunch on B&W Quality Growers.
- Starting Rate $14+ per hour/ Applicable Shift Differentials for 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- Sign-on Bonus
*Equal Opportunity Employer / * Drug-Free Workplace
- Farm Equipment Operators
- Forklift Operator
- Maintenance Technicians (2nd shift)
- Production Techs (Packers/Stackers, 2nd shift)
- Sanitation Technicians (3rd shift)
- Holiday Pay
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan w/Company Match
B&W Quality Growers
B&W Quality Growers are the world’s largest grower of distinctive baby leaves®, including watercress, arugula, and spinach. Founded in New Jersey in 1870, they have more than 150 years of experience with these highly prized and highly perishable baby leaves.
They grow, pack, ship, and market their premium quality leaves to specialty customers across North America and Europe, retail stores, food service, and wholesale.
For more information contact Human Resources:
- Phone: 772-571-1135
- Website: https://bwqualitygrowers.com
- Email: email@example.com