We never got all that rain predicted by the National Weather Service (NWS) last weekend, but it did get chilly on Sunday. Nevertheless, the weather on Saturday was gorgeous in Sebastian during the River Days and St. Baldrick’s events.
Here’s a look at the daily temperatures for the week (Highs/Lows):
- Monday – 68/51
- Tuesday – 76/61
- Wednesday – 78/63
- Thursday – 80/62
- Friday – 84/64
So far, the weekend weather looks good, and the temperatures could reach 90 degrees on Saturday. While there’s no chance of rain, we need it right now as conditions are dry in Sebastian.
“The first few days of spring will feel more like the last few days of the season and transition to the summer months with highs climbing a few degrees each day, beginning in the low/mid 80s on Thursday and soaring to the lower 90s by the weekend. Lows will also reside in above normal values in the upper 60s through the period,” the NWS said.
Winds will be 10 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph all week, including the weekend. We’ll have another Sebastian forecast by Friday to talk about the weekend.
There’s a small craft advisory all week in Sebastian, Florida.
- Monday – North winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet with occasional seas to 6 feet. A dominant period of 5 seconds. Choppy on the Intracoastal waters.
- Tuesday – Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet with occasional seas to 7 feet. A dominant period of 9 seconds. A moderate chop on the Intracoastal waters. Slight chance of showers.
- Wednesday – East winds 10 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet with occasional seas to 7 feet. A light chop on the Intracoastal waters.
- Thursday – East winds 10 knots. Seas 3 to 4 feet with occasional seas to 5 feet.
- Friday – Southeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 3 to 4 feet with occasional seas to 5 feet.
We’ll talk more about the weekend boating forecast later this week. We also have the latest Sebastian Inlet Fishing Report coming out soon.