Jay’s Pizza, in Micco, had their soft grand opening on Monday, April 6, 2020.
They were so busy that they ran out of dough. Don’t worry; they’re going to start making double the dough.
Owner Jay Sapienza grew up on Long Island. He is a first-generation American. His family came over from Sicily and have owned pizzeria’s their whole lives. Sapienza has worked in them since he was a young boy and has owed a few himself.
Due to COVID-19, they are offering a limited menu and limited hours. They are open Monday through Saturday from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm, and closed on Sunday. They are only accepting cash at this time, but they will deliver for free with a $15 minimum purchase within a 5-mile radius.
Below is the list of items on Jay’s Pizza’s limited menu.
- Garlic Knots 1/2 Dozen $3.95; Dozen $5.95
- Buffalo Wings 10 $9.95; 20 $14.95
- (BBQ, Hot, Mild, Teriyaki, Garlic Parm)
- Mozzarella Sticks (5) $5.95 with tomato sauce
- Seasoned Fries $3.25
- Pizza – 12″ $9.95 & 16″ $11.95
- Toppings… $2.25
- Extra Cheese, Mushrooms, Peppers, Onions, Pepperoni, Black Olives, Garlic, Jalapenos, Sausage, Meatballs, and Bacon
- Calzone Ricotta – Mozzarella $5.95
(additional toppings $.95)
- Classic Stromboli $8.95
(Your Choice of 5 Toppings)
- Sausage & Pepper Roll $5.95
- Pepperoni Roll $5.96
(each served with a side of sauce)
- Brownie $2.00
Fried Dough (6) $2.75 (12) $4.75
Jay’s Pizza is located at 5675 Micco Rd in Micco. For more information, call them at (772) 228-8015.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2020 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.