Jay’s Pizza, in Micco, had their soft grand opening on Monday, April 6, 2020.
They were so busy that they ran out of dough. Don’t worry; they’re going to start making double the dough.
Owner Jay Sapienza grew up on Long Island. He is a first-generation American. His family came over from Sicily and have owned pizzeria’s their whole lives. Sapienza has worked in them since he was a young boy and has owed a few himself.
Due to COVID-19, they are offering a limited menu and limited hours. They are open Monday through Saturday from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm, and closed on Sunday. They are only accepting cash at this time, but they will deliver for free with a $15 minimum purchase within a 5-mile radius.
Below is the list of items on Jay’s Pizza’s limited menu.
- Garlic Knots 1/2 Dozen $3.95; Dozen $5.95
- Buffalo Wings 10 $9.95; 20 $14.95
- (BBQ, Hot, Mild, Teriyaki, Garlic Parm)
- Mozzarella Sticks (5) $5.95 with tomato sauce
- Seasoned Fries $3.25
- Pizza – 12″ $9.95 & 16″ $11.95
- Toppings… $2.25
- Extra Cheese, Mushrooms, Peppers, Onions, Pepperoni, Black Olives, Garlic, Jalapenos, Sausage, Meatballs, and Bacon
- Calzone Ricotta – Mozzarella $5.95
(additional toppings $.95)
- Classic Stromboli $8.95
(Your Choice of 5 Toppings)
- Sausage & Pepper Roll $5.95
- Pepperoni Roll $5.96
(each served with a side of sauce)
- Brownie $2.00
Fried Dough (6) $2.75 (12) $4.75
Jay’s Pizza is located at 5675 Micco Rd in Micco. For more information, call them at (772) 228-8015.