Capt Hirams Resort will have its summer brews cruises from July 10th – September 25th, 2021, from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm. These brews cruises will be a fun and educational experience.
During last year’s cruises, the Sebastian Daily staff had lots of fun learning about the different breweries, sampling cold craft beer, and sightseeing. The wildlife we encountered included birds, manatees, and dolphins.
Participants will enjoy samples of 2-3 different brews per cruise and be educated by the brewery about their craft and history.
The Captain Hirams brews cruise will be on select Saturdays starting July 10th and ending September 25th.
Upcoming Saturday Brews Cruises: 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- July 10th – Tampa Bay Brewing Company (Tampa, Fl)
- July 24th – Walking Tree Brewery (Vero Beach, Fl)
- August 7th – Islamorada Brewery & Distillery (Fort Pierce, Fl & Islamorada, Fl)
- August 14th – Pareidolia Brewing Co. (Sebastian, Fl)
- August 21st – Pierced Ciderworks (Fort Pierce, Fl)
- September 11th – American Icon Brewery (Vero Beach, Fl.)
- September 18th – Wine & Brews
- September 25th – Mash Monkeys Brewing Co. (Sebastian Fl)
All Brews Cruises are $35 Per Person. Tickets can be purchased purchased online or by calling (772) 388-8588. Participants must be at least 21-years-old. All Cruises are weather permitting.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2022 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.