Barefoot Bay would like to invite the public to their 3rd Annual Barefoot by the Lake, Music Art and Food Festival on February 14th & 15th, located at 625 Barefoot Blvd.
The Festival will have live entertainment, lots of food vendors, a kid’s party zone, over 40 artisan vendors, and more.
This is going to be an exciting event!
Schedule of Event
Friday, February 14, 2020 (3:00 – 9:00 p.m.)
- 3:00 p.m. – Artisans, and Food Vendors
- 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Concert Kickoff – “Big Time Tribute Band” with their Classic Rewind Show.
(A few special reserved field tickets still available for a nominal fee.)
Saturday, February 15, 2020 (11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.)
- 11:00 – 2:00 p.m. Gilly and the Girl is a contemporary acoustic duo that will start the day-playing a wide variety of genres and decades.
- 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. Rocket City will have you dancing with their mix of old school and current top hits.
- 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. The fantastic finale with “The Divas,” these five show-stopping female front vocalists are bringing their high energy and lots of fun.
The Kids Party Zone will be open all day on Saturday with bounce houses, face painting, fairy hair, balloon art, and more.
Reserved seats Lakeside, of the lounge, are $15 and are available at the CVO Office, located at 931 Barefoot Blvd., Suite 1.
Bring your own chair field seating is $5. Tickets for this are available at the Lounge, the 19th Hole, and the Administration & CVO Office.
There are limited free seats available next to the field, under the oak trees.
- Platinum: Florida Eye Institute
- Gold: Remax Crown Realty, Affordable Air & Duct, Holy Cannoli Bakery, Ultimate Cabinets
- Silver: Advanced Dermatology, Comfort Cover Systems, Indian River Fitness, Promenade Senior Living, Schneider Insurance, Sunshine Rentals, Total Print
The people responsible for making this event possible:
- Co-Chairs and Founders – Kathy Mendes, Roger Compton
- Marketing and Advertising – Ann Manzo, Randy Loveland
- Artisans and Sponsors – Betsy Davis, Lizann Taylor
- Food Vendors – Elaine VanBerschot
- Secretary – Beth Roberts
- Treasurer – Peggy Thompson
- Volunteer Coordinator – Lorraine Andrews
- Health and Safety – Meg Frigon
- Parking – Peter Carey
- Kids Zone – Tamessa Compton
For more information about the Barefoot by the Lake, Music, Art and Food Festival visit the Barefoot By The Lake website or call (772) 663-0633.