The 30th Annual Frog Leg Festival will be Thursday, January 21st, through Sunday, January 24th, 2021, in Fellsmere. The Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival has something for every member of your family: food, rides, entertainment, and exhibitors.
- Thursday & Friday 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday & Friday 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
On Thursday & Sunday, attendees can purchase an All-You-Can-Ride arm ban for $20, or on Friday & Saturday, they can buy one for $25.
Cost of Rides, Food & Games
Roller coasters and amusements for all ages will range from 3 to 4 tickets each, which cost approximately $3.75 – $5.00.
Food & Drinks
Food items including corn dogs, funnel cakes, cheesesteaks, pizza, turkey legs, gyros, hot dogs, burgers, kabobs, and fried Snickers range from 4 and 10 tickets an item, ranging from $4.00 – $10.00.
Unique Menu Items
Unique menu items at the Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival will include Frog Legs, Frog Pops, a Frog Pounder, Gator Tail, a Gator Pounder, and can be purchased with hush puppies, coleslaw, or grits.
Games (Cash Only)
Games and prizes will also be available.
Cost of Tickets
Tickets are $1.25 each or receive 18 tickets for only $20.
- Thursday 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Hairpeace
- Friday 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Cobblestone Road
- Saturday 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Golden Ukes
- Saturday 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Justin Mason & Blue Knight
- Sunday 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Blue Cypress Bluegrass
Off-Site Parking and Shuttle Service from Mesa Park
They will have a free shuttle bus that will take attendees from Mesa Park to the festival and back.
Mesa Park is located at 100 Mesa Park Blvd., Fellsmere, Fl. 32948.
The Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival is located at 22 South Orange Street in Fellsmere.
Please read the 2020 COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines before attending.
If you have additional questions, call (772) 571-3022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.