SEBASTIAN – Due to Hurricane Irma, the Indian River County Solid Waste Disposal District has suspended recycling services in Indian River County until further notice. This is for residents in Sebastian, Fellsmere, and Vero Beach.
For Unincorporated Indian River County and the City of Fellsmere, Waste Management will provide garbage, yard waste, and bulk services to their subscription customers as follows.
Garbage / Bulk Waste
- Tuesday (9/12) – Friday & Monday Routes
- Wednesday (9/13) – Tuesday & Wednesday Routes
- Thursday (9/14) – Thursday Routes
- Friday (9/15) – Friday Routes
- Saturday (9/16)- To Be Determined
- Tuesday (9/12) – Monday Routes
- Wednesday (9/13) – Tuesday Routes
- Thursday (9/14) – Wednesday Routes
- Friday (9/15) – Thursday Routes
- Saturday (9/16)- Friday Routes
Waste Management Commercial service will also resume on Tuesday (9/12). The Indian River County Landfill will resume normal 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. schedule starting Tuesday, September 12th.
All of the Customer Convenience Centers will be closed on Tuesday, September 12th and all five centers will be open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. beginning Wednesday, September 13th.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2021 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.