Cornerstone Baptist Fellowship will be having Vacation Bible School from June 13th – 17th, from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm. The topic will be “Becoming a Child of God: What does it mean to be a child of God”?
There will be music, crafts, sports, games, and Bible Study for kids 5-years-old through 12th grade. In addition, dinner will be provided for enrolled students.
Using animal examples, they will study what it means to be a child of God…
- Deer and Fawn – A deer will sometimes adopt an orphaned fawn => God will adopt some of us as his children.
- Scrub Jay and Chicks – Scrub Jay parents feed and care for their chicks – God feeds and cares for his children.
- Coyote and Pups/Whelps – Coyote parents train and discipline their young – God trains and disciplines his children.
- Cat and Kittens – Cat parents teach their young to stand on their own – God equips us to be courageous and capable when we have to stand on our own in times of danger and trouble.
- Horse And Foal/Colt – Mares bring their young colts and foals into the life of the herd – God wants to bring you into the life of his herd, the Church.
To register, visit Cornerstone Vacation Bible School.
Cornerstone Baptist Fellowship is located at 1091 Schuman Drive in Sebastian. For more information, contact: Janet Thomas by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (772) 589-7012.