SEBASTIAN – The 28th Annual Pelican Cup Golf Tournament fundraiser is a notable signature networking event, that brings members of the business and community-at-large together to promote themselves and their organizations.
The tournament offers a unique experience of business and pleasure for seasoned executives, emerging leaders, women, and men alike. It is inclusive of capturing the true essence of comradery and support for one another.
- 6:45 AM Registration & Sunshine Breakfast Bar Opens
- 7:45 AM Shotgun Start
- 1:15 PM Luncheon & Awards Ceremony Begins
- 2:00 PM Afternoon Networking Reception Begins
- (3) Three Beverage and Snack Carts on course
- (2) Two Designated Stationary Beverage and Snack Stops
- Sunshine Breakfast Bar (Hot Breakfast offering a Bloody Mary & Mimosa Station)
- Dessert Bar at Awards Luncheon
- Unveiling of New Pelican Cup Trophy
- Enhanced Sponsorship and Event Marketing Opportunities
Exclusive Pre-Tournament Clinics
For the Beginners we are hosting Pre-Tournament Clinics with Wine and Appetizers to learn the basics and have a good time. Registration includes training session with golf pro, networking reception, beverage refreshments, and appetizers
- Wine Down Wednesdays – Ladies Only Sessions
Wednesday, April 24 and Wednesday, May 1
Sebastian Municipal Course with LPGA Trainer
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday Training Sessions – Open to All
Thursday, April 25 and Thursday, May 2
Sebastian Municipal Course with PGA Trainer
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Player Registration Open Now on www.SebastianChamber.com
Registration includes golf cart, unlimited range balls, greens fees, breakfast bar, access to snack and beverage carts, luncheon, dessert bar, awards ceremony, and networking reception.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available – visit www.SebastianChamber.com for more information!
This event is the annual fundraiser for the Sebastian River Area Chamber of Commerce, 501c(6), and Chamber Foundation, 501c(3). They are not for profit organizations and donations to these organizations are tax deductible. These organizations are responsible for the continued support of our beautiful Pelican Porch, business community, residents, and ecotourism visitors.