Sebastian Police Department will have its 2nd Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser at the Sebastian Municipal Golf Course on Saturday, October 14th, 2023. Check-in & breakfast begin at 7:00 am, and the shotgun start will be at 7:45 am.
- A Full Round of Golf
- Access to Vendors
- Breakfast & Lunch from Pelican Diner
- A chance at Mulligans
- Opportunity to Participation in Raffles & 50/50 Drawing
In addition, they have the chance to win a brand-new automobile from Vatland Honda and lots of other great prizes.
- 1st & 2nd for Longest Drive
- 1st & 2nd for Closest to the Hole
- Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
- 1 Player – $100
- Foursome – $375
Community Policing is an organizational-wide philosophy approach to promote community and police partnerships and put forth a proactive stance to problem-solving and community engagement so that we can address the causes of crime, fear of crime, and other community issues.
All proceeds will support the many programs and events the Sebastian Police Department C.O.P.E. Unit provides, which aims to form lasting relationships with community members.
C.O.P.E. Unit Events & Programs
- Self-defense classes for children and females through R.A.D. Programs
- Crime Prevention and Active Shooter Presentations
- In-school Functions and Presentations
- End of School Year & Summer Events
- Back to School Fun Day with Backpack Giveaways
- Family Movie Nights
To register for the four-person scramble, go to the Sebastian Police Department at 1201 Main Street, fill out a registration form, and pay with cash or a check payable to the Exchange Club of Sebastian.
Sponsorships range from $125 Hole Sponsors to a Unity Cup Platinum Sponsor for $3000.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact Officer Donald Hart at the police department by phone at (772) 589-5233 ext. 8589 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.