Sebastian police officer buys everyone breakfast at McDonald’s

Sebastian Police Department

Sebastian Police Department

A Sebastian police officer, who wishes to remain anonymous, purchased breakfast for residents this morning at McDonald’s in Roseland.

Patrons contacted Sebastian Daily Monday to inform us of a special early Christmas present.

“Today, I wish to give thanks to a special law enforcement officer. This morning my wife and I were going to have breakfast at McDonald’s at U.S. Highway 1 and Roseland Road. After ordering our food, we were informed that an Officer purchased a gift card to let others use it to pay for their food. That gift card paid for our food, and we have never had this happen,” Terry Yenni told Sebastian Daily.

“Thank you, officer, whoever you are. I hope your prayers come true, and it is because of you that I was inspired to pass the goodwill on. Merry Christmas and again thank you for your goodwill,” Yenni added.

We then reached out to McDonald’s restaurant manager Frank Nolan. We were hoping to find out who the police officer was, but he wants to remain anonymous.

“He doesn’t want it known. He wanted to pay it forward,” Nolan told Sebastian Daily.

Nolan said two other people purchased $20 gift cards for other patrons to use after the police officer bought them breakfast.

Exit mobile version