Sebastian Community Pantry Set-Up For Those In Need or Wanting to Help

Food pantry in Sebastian, Florida.

Someone using the name Jr Rich has set up a community pantry to help anyone in need or who would like to help those in need, and it seems to be taking off.

The pantry is located on Englar Drive near La Playa Lane.

“If there is anyone out there or you know of anyone who is in need of something and can not get to it, please pm me, and we will do our best to help and deliver,” Jr Rich wrote on Facebook.

The pantry is for anyone in need.

“We know many will be either out of work or have less hours/ less access to food due to the state of the country right now. Nonperishable donations welcome from the community. Let us all help our brothers and sisters. GOD BLESS AMERICA,” Jr Rich wrote.

There’s another Facebook message that reads:

“We are so thrilled to see that the table is both being utilized and receiving donations. Thank you all,” Jr Rich said.

Pantry to help people in need during coronavirus pandemic.

Thank you Jr Rich! I have been a member of this community for just short of 40-years, and this is why I will probably never leave. People in this community always seem to set-up during tough times.

I am sure many others would like to help but didn’t know where to start. Now, you have given them a stepping stone.

If anyone has the means to help, every little bit counts. Bring your donations to Englar Drive near La Playa Lane.

Exit mobile version