Memorial Service for Tom Collins at Capt. Hiram’s Sandbar

A memorial service for Tom Collins will be at the Captain Hiram's Sandbar in Sebastian. (Photo by ‎Janet Balcer‎)

A memorial service for Tom Collins will be at the Captain Hiram's Sandbar in Sebastian. (Photo by ‎Janet Balcer‎)

SEBASTIAN – A memorial service for Tom Collins will be taking place at Captain Hiram’s Resort Sandbar on Thursday, March 8th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., according to Will Collins.

The memorial will be open to the public, but the establishment will not be able to assist with accommodations due to the number of people who would like to attend.

“Thank you to everyone for the heartfelt thoughts and prayers regarding my dad, Tom Collins. The outpouring of support and love has been unbelievable. All indications are that my dad passed in his sleep without any pain or suffering. I am fortunate to have great family and friends around me and know that with their support I will be just fine. Outside of the countless memories, we shared together, I will always remember how many people’s lives he touched. I will do everything in my power to perpetuate his legacy through my family and beyond,” Will Collins said.

Another memorial will be held in Ocean City, MD sometime in May. Will said more details would be available in the coming weeks.

Regarding flowers or other kind gestures, Will Collins asks that you wait until a formal obituary is made public as it will contain details of his father’s final wishes.

Exit mobile version