SRHS Kick-Off Classic: Football Players Spotlight 

Sebastian River High School Kick-Off Classic

Every week, Sebastian Daily spotlights two exceptional Sebastian River High School varsity football players handpicked by their coaches.

This week, the spotlight shines on varsity wide receiver & safety Patrick Hamilton alongside fellow wide receiver Rox Reiman.

Patrick Hamilton

Patrick Hamilton #1

Patrick, boasting an impressive GPA of 4.552, embarked on his football journey six years ago with the Sebastian Youth Sharks. The spirit of competition and camaraderie drew him to the game.

“I like pushing myself to be my best, which has helped me to become a leader on our team. Coach Freeman and Perry have pushed me to be the best version of myself; they help us understand our job/role on and off the field,” Hamilton told Sebastian Daily.

Hamilton actively contributes to society, participating in the Hunt for Hope to fundraise for breast cancer patients, inspired by his mother’s triumphant battle against the disease.

Outside of Football, he loves spending time with friends, going out, and playing video games. After graduation, Hamilton plans to attend college for mechanical engineering & see where that road takes him.

Gratitude shines through his words: “I want to thank my amazing parents for their support and encouragement. I love you guys,” Hamilton added. 

Rox Reimen

Rox Reiman #14

Rox juggles roles as a football wide receiver and a lacrosse midfielder, maintaining a solid 3.4 GPA. His football journey began in the 8th grade with the Sebastian Youth Sharks, where the sport swiftly captured his heart.

Being a student-athlete has significantly influenced Reiman’s aspirations. After high school, he’s keen on studying sports broadcasting in college while keeping his passion for sports alive on the field.

Reiman deeply respects his coaches, stating, “They have been my family on and off the football field for the past four years.”

Outside his rigorous training schedule, Rox dedicates time to coach young talent at Sebastian Youth Sharks.

“I love Football and can’t get enough. I want to thank my Mom & Dad for supporting and helping me & our team through all the highs & lows. You are my favorite fans,” Reiman stated.

The Shark’s varsity football team is gearing up for a thrilling game at Bayside High School in Palm Bay, scheduled for Thursday, August 17, 2023, at 7:00 pm.

Exit mobile version