Sebastian Police Department’s taking applications for Citizen’s Police Academy

Police Citizens Academy

Police Citizens Academy

Sebastian Police Department is accepting applications for their 2023 Citizen’s Police Academy, which will be February 23, 2023 – May 11, 2023, on Thursdays from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm at the Sebastian Police Department.

Applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, and the deadline to apply is Tuesday, January 31, 2023. You can pick up an application at the Police Department during regular business hours Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, or e-mail Officer Bill Jursik at bjursik@cityofsebastian.org.

Topics Covered

The Citizens Police Academy will provide hands-on interactive training in a comfortable environment on topics that include:

I took and completed this course last year. It was a lot of fun and helped me better understand how each department within the Sebastian Police Department works. So, I highly recommend it to anyone interested in understanding more about the department.

Participants who complete the program will receive a certificate of completion at the Citizens Police Academy Graduation. 

Sebastian Police Department 

The Mission of the Sebastian Police Department is to provide a safe and peaceful environment through police action in which people can live and work free from fear. 

Exit mobile version