Saluting Our Heroes: Veterans Day Tributes and Special Offers in Sebastian

Veteran's Day

Veteran's Day

Remember to set aside a moment on Saturday, November 11, 2023, which is Veterans Day, to honor and express gratitude to the brave individuals of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, National Guard, and Coast Guard for their dedicated service in defending our freedom.

Veterans Day Service by American Legion Post 189 & the City of Sebastian

On Veterans Day, Saturday, November 11, 2023, at 11:00 am, the American Legion Post 189, in partnership with the City of Sebastian, will pay tribute to the gallant men and women who have served our country. The ceremony will occur at the Riverview Park Veterans Memorial, at the intersection of Indian River Drive and Harrison Street in Sebastian.

Listed below are restaurant discounts for Veteran’s with I.D.

Capt Hirams – November: Military Appreciation Month

Throughout November, Capt Hirams Resort celebrates “Military Month.” All active and retired military members who present a valid I.D. can enjoy these special discounts:

Locations:

Hen House Eatery

Hen House Eatery will be offering a 10% discount to all Veterans on Saturday, November 11, 2023 from 6:30 am – 1:30 pm. Please show your military I.D.

Mo Bay Grill

On Veterans Day, Mo Bay Grill will give a 15% discount to all Veteran and active military members with I.D. from 11:30 am – 9:00 pm. It cannot be combined with other offers.

Rib City at Grant Station

Rib City at Grant Station is offering a Free Baby Back Rib Plate with 2 sides & garlic bread to Veterans on Saturday, November 11, 2023, from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm. One meal per Veteran with I.D. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts

Sandy’s Grille

Sandy’s Grille will be offering a soda, tea, draft beer, or well-drink with the purchase of any meal to all Veterans with military I.D. on Veterans Day from 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm.

Sebastian Sandwich Shack & Grill

On Saturday, November 11, 2023, Veterans can enjoy a 50% meal discount at Sebastian Sandwich Shack from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm. Kindly present your military I.D. for this offer. 

Squid Lips 

Squid Lips will be offering a 10% discount to all Veterans on Saturday, November 11, 2023, from 11:00 am – 10:00 pm. Must show military I.D.

The Old Fish House Bar & Grill

On Veterans Day, Saturday, November 11, 2023, from 11:30 am – 9:00 pm, The Old Fish House Bar & Grill offers all Veterans a $15 credit that will be applied to an entree of their choice with Military ID or Proof of Service. Offer can not be combined with any other discounts. One per person. 

Tiki Bar & Grill

Tiki Bar & Grill will give a 10% discount to all Veterans who show their I.D. on Veteran’s Day 10:00 am – 1:00 am.

Woody’s Bar B-Q

Woody’s Bar B-Q in Sebastian offers Veterans a $7.99 coupon on Veterans Day that can be used on November 11, 2023, or towards their meal on another visit. Please bring your Military ID with you. Open 11:00 am – 9:00 pm on Veterans Day.

Exit mobile version