Meet The Woman Collecting Stories From All 50 States

More Good a road trip to every state in the U.S. to collect stories of human kindness.

More Good a road trip to every state in the U.S. to collect stories of human kindness.

SEBASTIAN – Mary Latham has been driving to every single state to collect stories of random acts of kindness. She just arrived in Sebastian this week and plans to use the stories for a book she will donate to hospital waiting rooms.

Mary has a website called moregoodtoday.com and a Facebook page where she updates regularly with stories and photos from her trip.

“The project is one that started during my mother’s battle with cancer. She passed away in March 2013, and that is when, during my time spent in a waiting room at Sloan Kettering Hospital, I came up with the idea to create something positive for such a dark place,” Mary said.

She wants to compile a book to give hope to those who desperately need it while they wait. She is driving her mother’s old car for the journey.

While on the road, she wants people to send their stories to her so she can highlight them. She is trying to collect as many stories as possible.

The project and her mission is a wonderful idea. If you have a story to share, visit her website or Facebook page.

Exit mobile version