Iron Order Motorcycle Club Raises Money In Vero Beach For Deputy’s Children

Vero Beach motorcycle club Iron Order raises money for Deputy Garry Chambliss' children. (Photo: Les Greenwood)

VERO BEACH – The Iron Order Motorcycle Club raised $10,915.00 in Vero Beach for the children of fallen Deputy Garry Chambliss, who died earlier this year from a stray gunshot bullet in Gifford.

“As a community, we came together to support our first Blue Lives Matter Event. This year’s recipients were the children of Fallen Deputy Gary Chambliss,” said John (Buckethead) Cronenberg, Chapter President of the Iron Order Motorcycle Club in Vero Beach.

“Without our sponsors and supporters, this event would not have been a success,” Cronenberg added.

This past Friday night May 19th, 2017, the club came together again. Iron Order Motorcycle Club, True Crew, Vero Beach presented the proceeds from the event to the Chambliss girls in a total amount of $10,915.00.

“It is a wonderful thing to have the community come together and show their support for Law Enforcement. This might have been our first ever event, but I can ensure you that it will not be our last,” Cronenberg said.

Children of Deputy Garry Chambliss family receive donation.
Children of Deputy Garry Chambliss family receive donation. (Photo: Les Greenwood)

Cronenberg says the supporters and sponsors in Vero Beach made this a successful fundraiser.

“I also must not forget my Chapter that worked their butts off to include our Maidens who support us at all times,” he said.

Last February, Indian River County Sheriff’s Correction Deputy Garry Chambliss was killed in Gifford from a stray bullet between two gunmen.

Exit mobile version