Funeral Procession for Fish and Wildlife Officer Kyle Lee Patterson will travel to Christmas, FL

Kyle Lee Patterson

Kyle Lee Patterson

The funeral procession for Fish and Wildlife Officer Kyle Lee Patterson, who was killed in St. Lucie County in a wrong-way crash, will be coming through Indian River County on I-95 following his service at Christ Fellowship Church in Port St. Lucie. The procession will be heading to Christmas Cemetery.

Obituary for Kyle Lee Patterson

Kyle Patterson, 35, went to be with the Lord on June 9th, 2022, in Fort Pierce, FL. He was born in Orlando and raised in Christmas, Fl. Kyle grew up showing steers and playing baseball. He attended Abraham Baldwin Agriculture College on a baseball scholarship and graduated with his AAS in Criminal Justice. In 2007 at 19, Kyle graduated from Pat Thomas Law Enforcement Academy. He was a Law Enforcement Officer/ Resource Protection Unit until 2012, when he became an Investigator. His last title was Senior Investigator. 

Kyle was passionate about God, his family, cattle, and the youth. He attended Christ Fellowship and belonged to many organizations, including St. Lucie County Farm Bureau, The Florida Cattlemen’s Association, and The Simmental association. 

He was a Christian, and upon his passing this message was found on his phone, and I believe he would have liked to share it with everyone. “I want all who read this to know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and there is no doubt in my mind that upon death, I will enter into heaven. I will do so not on my own worthiness but through the merits of Jesus Christ, our Savior, and His death on the cross and resurrection from the dead. I ask that my children and grandchildren share God’s Word with everyone and to always remember how much you’re loved, knowing that God will provide for you. I encourage you to place your faith in Christ alone and never trust the world for your comfort. I look forward to seeing you again in the life hereafter, where we will all live together with our Lord and Savior. May God grant you peace and love and strength as He guides you through this life. And then, at the end of time, we will be reunited in heaven as a happy family seeing Jesus face to face.”

Kyle is survived by his wife, Alisha Patterson of Fort Pierce, FL; children, Kole and Kinsley Patterson, also of Fort Pierce, FL; mother and father, Shannon and Michael Patterson of Christmas, FL; and sisters, Elizabeth Martin of Winter Park, FL and Crystal Patterson of Christmas, FL. 

In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to the St. Lucie County Farm Bureau Youth Enhancement Fund or The FWC Officers Association. 

St. Lucie County Farm Bureau Youth Enhancement Fund:

Make checks out to St. Lucie County: In the memo line, write in loving memory of Kyle Patterson 

FWC Officers Association: 

Make checks payable to Fish and Wildlife Law Enforcement Employees: In the memo line, write attention Kyle Patterson 

Visitation will be held on Friday, June 17, 2022, from 10:00 am to 11:00 am at Christ Fellowship Church, 10250 SW Village Pkwy Dr, Port St. Lucie, FL 34987. 

A service at the same location will start at 11:00 am. Burial to follow at Christmas Cemetery, Christmas, Florida

To send flowers or a memorial gift to the family of Kyle Lee Patterson, please visit our Sympathy Store.

Exit mobile version