Capt Hiram’s Summer Sunday Reggae Series is a Must – Get Your VIP Pass

Summer Sunday Reggae Series at Capt. Hirams

We attended Sunday’s Summer Sunday Reggae Series at Captain Hirams Resort which is every Sunday until August 29th. On Sunday, the two reggae concerts included Young Lion and Zach Deputy. The Young Lion began at 2:00 p.m., and Zach Deputy began at 4:00 p.m. 

As we entered the Captain Hirams Sandbar area, several people were dancing near the big stage and an outside grill cooking hamburgers and hotdogs.

We got to hand it to the Captain Hirams wait staff as they were busy with multiple tables. They are some of the hardest-working people we’ve met. 

I had never heard of these two performers, but I was glad I stayed for the entire concert. We felt like we were on a tropical vacation!

We found out that Zach Deputy is known as the Godfather of full-band looping. He creates a looping track with songs and then sings with them. It’s pretty impressive, and he’s been the inspiration to thousands of artists.

If you are looking to enjoy a stay-cation, the Capt Hirams Reggae Series is a great option. 

2021 VIP Ticket Information

The $89 VIP Pass will get you a Sunday night stay at Capt Hiram’s resort, two meals from the Sandbar outdoor grill, and two brews from Scoops. 

Just use Promo Code VP21 for this offer.

For more information, visit www.reggae.hirams.com or contact Capt Hirams Marketing Department at 772-388-8588 ext 533.

Here are a few photos from last Sunday’s Reggae Series.

Young Lion's
Young Lion
Young Lion
Young Lion
Zach Deputy
Zach Deputy
Exit mobile version