Bill Tiedge of Crab E Bills Passes Away

Bill 'Crab E' Tiedge of Crab E Bills Seafood has died in Sebastian, Florida.

Bill 'Crab E' Tiedge of Crab E Bills Seafood has died in Sebastian, Florida.

Bill ‘Crab E’ Tiedge of Crab E Bills Seafood in Sebastian passed away Saturday night, according to family and friends.

As of Sunday morning, there’s not a lot of information to go on. However, we were told that Tiedge was recently ill.

“With a very heavy heart, we’d like to inform all of our friends and loyal customers, our legend Crab E Bill Tiedge passed away peacefully surrounded by his family. All messages and kind words will be forwarded to family and we will let you know when we are having a day to celebrate his legacy together. We will gladly carry on his dream, just as he’d want,” Crab E Bills Seafood said in a statement.

“RIP, my condolences to the family and staff. Awesome seafood, best ‘jacked up’ fish dip I have had,” Alan Metzger wrote on Sebastian Daily’s Facebook page.

“What a great loss to family and community. You will be missed and were loved,” Margie Lindsey wrote.

“So sad, condolence to his dear family. He was such a sweet man.prayers to all,” Linda Reppa said.

“Sending love to the whole family. He was such a great character that I had the pleasure of meeting at his wonderful seafood market,” Donna Ragland-Greene wrote.

We will post more information soon. Our condolences to Tiedge’s family and friends.

Exit mobile version