4th Annual Ukulele Festival at Pareidolia Brewing Company

Golden Ukes

Golden Ukes

The 4th Annual Ukulele Festival will be on February 26, 2022, from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm at Pareidolia Brewing Company. This year, there will be more of a Hawaiian theme, with hula dancers, fire spinners, and special menu items. Don’t forget to bring your folding chairs.

The music entertainers will include the Golden Ukes, Roland Galindo & Uncle Rudy, and Kanilehua. 

Golden Ukes – The Golden Ukes consist of Jeff Golden, Sue Golden, Penny Phillips, and Mojo Mike Brown, who are all residents of Sebastian. They are a ukulele-based four-piece musical group doing an eclectic mix of music. 

Roland Galindo & Uncle Rudy – Roland Galindo is originally from Oahu, Hawaii. He left in 1979 for the Air Force, served for 20 years, and retired in 1999. Roland then moved to Palm Bay, where he still resides. 

“I have tinkered with the Ukulele since I was about 4-years-old and got serious about it in 2009. I started to teach myself the Ukulele and am learning all the classic Hawaiian Hula Dance Songs, as well as the Popular Songs of Hawaii,” Galindo told Sebastian Daily.

Kanilehua hails from the small town of Hilo on the Big Island. The band, formed in 2015, presents traditional Hawaiian music and culture through music, ‘Olelo (language), hula, and stories.

Kanilehua consists of:

Food & Beverages 

Smoked on the Water food truck will be smoking up something special, and of course, and as always, Parediola Brewing Company will have delicious craft beer and food options.

Ukulele Choir Lessons

The Ukulele Festival will be different from last year in that there will be no open mic or play-along. However, for folks who would like to do that, Jeff and Sue Golden teach and lead Ukulele Choir Lessons every other Sunday at Pareidolia. It is a very supportive group where beginners can get started learning to tune the uke and play simple songs quickly as well as more advanced players who would like to work on their performance in front of an audience. The next Ukulele Choir Lesson is on Sunday, February 20, 2022, from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm. 

For more information about this festival, call Pareidolia Brewing Company at (772) 571-5693.

Exit mobile version