2022 Veterans Day Services & Meal Discounts in Sebastian

Veterans Day Observance at Riverview Park Veterans Memorial on Veterans Day.

Veterans Day Observance at Riverview Park Veterans Memorial on Veterans Day.

Veterans Day is Friday, November 11, 2022, so make sure to honor our brave Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, National Guard, and Coast Guard men & women who put their lives on the line for our freedom.

The City of Sebastian will be honoring these brave men and women at its Veterans Day Observance at Riverview Park Veterans Memorial on Veterans Day, Friday, November 11, 2022, at 11:00 am.

Riverview Park Veterans Memorial is located at the corner of Indian River Drive & Harrison Street in Sebastian. 

Capt Hirams – November: Military Appreciation Month

November is “Military Month” at the Capt Hirams Resort. So, for the entire month, they are offering active and retired military personnel who show I.D. the following discounts:

Locations

Rib City at Grant Station

Rib City at Grant Station will be offering a 20% discount to Veteran’s on Friday, November 11, 2022, from 11:00 am – 8:30 pm. One meal per Veteran with I.D. 

Sebastian Sandwich Shack & Grill

Veterans receive a 50% discount off their meal at the Sebastian Sandwich Shack on Friday, November 11, 2022. Please bring your military I.D. 

The Old Fish House Bar & Grill

The Old Fish House Bar & Grill is offering all Veterans a $15 credit that will be applied to an entree of their choice with Military ID or Proof of Service. One meal per person. Can not be combined with any other discounts. Offer good on Friday, November 11, 2022, from 11 am to 8 pm.

Tiki Bar & Grill

Tiki Bar & Grill will give a 10% discount to all veterans who show their I.D. on Veteran’s Day from 10:00 am – 1:00 am.

Woody’s Bar B-Q

Woody’s Bar B-Q in Sebastian offers veterans a $7.99 coupon on Veterans Day that can be used on November 11, 2022, or towards their meal on another visit. Please bring your Military ID with you. Open 11:00 am – 9:00 pm on Veterans Day.

Exit mobile version