SEBASTIAN Florida – Mo-Bay Grill in Sebastian will be serving a Thanksgiving Day 4-course meal, homemade by International Award winning Chef Wesley Campbell.
For $25.99 per person, you will receive:
1st Course: Pumpkin Bisque
2nd Course: House Salad with Mo-Bay’s Special Dressing
3rd Course: (Pick One)
1) Sweet Butter Turkey Breast Original or Jerk Style with Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Corn Bread Stuffing, Green Beans, Cranberry Relish Sauce and Giblet Gravy.
2) Applewood Cured Ham Steak with Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Corn Bread Stuffing, Greens Beans and Cranberry Sauce.
3) Mac & Cheese with BBQ or Jerk Meat Balls
4) Grilled Salmon with Cranberry Sauce with mashed sweet potatoes, and green beans.
5) Braised Beef Pot Roast with garlic mashed potatoes, and green beans.
4th Course: Pumpkin Pie or Chocolate Mousse
This Thanksgiving Day special will be served from 11 am – 8 pm on Thanksgiving Day only. Regular menu items will not be available for this day. Reservations are required, so don’t delay. Call (772) 589-4223.
Subscribe to our Sebastian newsletter to find out what's going on around Indian River County.
Copyright 2018 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.