MELBOURNE, Florida – The VNA Home Health in Melbourne is offering the following no-cost blood pressure and blood sugar screenings in December.
Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Screenings:
- Thursday, December 8 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Ascension Manor, 2960 Pineapple Ave., Melbourne 32935
- Thursday, December 8 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. Sunflower House, Merritt Square Mall, Ste. 201, 777 E. Merritt Island Causeway, Merritt Island, 32952
- Monday, December 12 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. Satellite Beach Civic Center, 565 Cassia Blvd., Satellite Beach 32937
Blood Pressure Screenings:
- Monday, December 12 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Daily Bread, 815 East Fee Ave., Melbourne 32901
- Tuesday, December 13 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. Wickham Senior Center, 2785 Leisure Way, Melbourne 32935
Since 2000, VNA Home Health has been providing home healthcare services throughout Brevard County. A 501(C)(3) non-profit, the organization also provides community wellness services such as flu vaccinations, no-cost blood pressure/blood sugar screenings, speakers on health-related topics for local community groups, and attends and sponsors several health expos throughout Brevard County.
VNA Home Health is affiliated with VNA Home Health & Hospice, which has been serving Indian River County for over 40 years. For more information about VNA services, call 321-752-7550 or visit www.vnatc.com.
Subscribe to our Florida Newsletter to find out what's going on around Indian River County.
Copyright 2018 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.