VERO BEACH, Florida – The Grand Taste of Downtown Vero, hosted by Events of Indian River, will be Thursday, January 25 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at the Vero Beach Heritage Center.
You don’t want to miss this mouthwatering event. Local Top Chef Eddie Hunter, of Cuisine Machine, will take your taste buds on a flavorful journey with multiple food stations providing yummy culinary creations.
The eight tasting stations will include:
- Table 1 – Enjoy juicy and tender Steak marinated with Chimichurri
- Table 2 – Famous Homemade Empanadas with a creamy sauce
- Table 3 – Grilled Chicken Breast in a delicate marinade
- Table 4 – Asian Vegetable Stir Fry Rice SautÃ©ed with local fruit
- Table 5 – Chilled Pasta salad with local fruit
- Table 6 – Chicken with Vegetables served with rice & beans
- Table 7 – Fresh Fish Ceviche
- Table 8 – Pork Sliders
Additionally, there will be culinary offerings from CC’s Place, Off the Rail, The Original Mama Mia’s Kitchen, Cuisine Machine, and The Patisserie.
There will be something for everyone at this exclusive event. All food samples, music, and unlimited drinks from wine, beer, or your favorite mixed cocktails are included in your $39.00 ticket purchase.
When purchasing your tickets use coupon code SD to receive a 25% discount. Don’t hesitate because tickets will sell out and will not be sold at the door.
Purchase tickets here at the The Grand Taste of Downtown Vero website.
Vero Beach Heritage Center is located at 2140 14th Ave in Vero Beach. A portion of proceeds will benefit local Charities of Vero beach.
Subscribe to our Vero Beach Newsletter to find out what's going on around Indian River County.
Copyright 2018 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.