SEBASTIAN, Florida – It’s January and that only means that the Sebastian Free Concerts in the Parks will soon begin with a new lineup of bands at Riverview Park at 600 U.S. 1.
It’s a great way to enjoy an evening on the Indian River Lagoon as you listen to music while eating food and drinking refreshments.
New York Nicks Hot Dogs, Woody’s BBQ, Uncle Louie G’s Italian Ice are some of the vendors. The Lions Club of Sebastian will be selling popcorn.
Sebastian Free Concert In The Park Events:
- Jan. 13th – 5:30-8:00 p.m. The Ladies of Soul & the LOS Band (Motown, Dance, Party Band)
- Jan. 27th – 5:30-8:00 p.m. Crooked Creek (Country)
- Feb. 10th – 5:30-8:00 p.m. Z Street Speakeasy Band (3-Piece Swing Band)
- Feb. 24th – 5:30-8:00 p.m. Relayer (Pop/Rock/Dance Band)
- Mar. 10th – 5:30-8:00 p.m. Sebastian River High School Jazz Ensemble & Steel Drum Band
- Mar. 24th – 5:30-8:00 p.m. Heart of Oak (Celtic & Sea Songs)
- Apr. 7th – 5:30-8:00 p.m. Blue Cypress Bluegrass (Bluegrass)
- May 12th – 5:30-8:00 p.m. Bobby Owen Band (Country, Blues, and Oldies)
The crowd will have a chance to win giveaways from the local business community during the intermissions.
The public is invited to bring lawn chairs and blankets during the concerts at the park.
Subscribe to our Sebastian Newsletter to find out what's going on around Indian River County.
Copyright 2018 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.