SEBASTIAN, Florida – Calvary Chapel Sebastian will be hosting a Chili Cook-Off Sunday, October 28, 2018, from 12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Do you have a tasty or unique chili recipe? If so, get your ingredients together and get cooking.
Make sure to sign-up at the churches information center to reserve your spot. Prizes will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
What you will be required to make:
- A 5-Quart (or larger) crockpot of any style of chili
- Cornbread (homemade or store-bought)
What you will need to bring:
- Small ladle & Larger ladle
- Extension cord
Chili Cook-Off Rules:
- Contestants must arrive early to set up their area. (12:00 p.m.)
- Contestants will serve their chili until all tasting cups are gone.
- Contestants are responsible for keeping their area clean.
- Contestants may vote once for their favorite chili.
- After voting closes, contestants will serve a bowl to those with a blue ticket. (Keep the ticket in the bowl)
Location: Calvary Chapel Sebastian, 1251 Sebastian Blvd., Sebastian, Florida 32958.
Subscribe to our Sebastian Newsletter to find out what's going on around Indian River County.
Copyright 2018 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.