The Indian River County (IRC) Parks & Recreation Department, in partnership with the Senior Collaborative of IRC and the Florida Blue Foundation, will host its second Live Well! Speaker Series for active adults on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 2:00 PM at the Intergenerational (iG) Center, which is located at 1590 9th Street SW Vero Beach, FL 32962.
The Live Well! Speaker Series is a FREE six part series focusing on important health and wellness topics for residents ages 55 and older. The November 10th event will feature information concerning fraud protection. The guest presenter is Deputy Jessica Ogonoski with the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office.
The meeting is available for participants to attend in person or virtually via Zoom:
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://ircgov.zoom.us/j/89949396341?pwd=ZS9sTmhLbGJMelhiTVJWdFJLOFRmQT09 (Password: 289153)
Join by phone:
- USA 602-333-2017
- USA 888-204-5987 (US Toll Free)
Use Conference code: 122065 when calling.
Other Live Well! Speaker Series events include:
- December 8, 2021 – Health/Physical & Mental Health Day with Sandy
- January 12, 2022 – Transportation Information Day
- February 9, 2022 – Senior Safety Day
- March 9, 2022 – Parks/Open Spaces Day with IRC Parks and Rec.
For more information, please contact Indian River County’s Parks and Recreation Department at (772) 226-1780 or visit www.ircgov.com. A calendar of Indian River County facility events is available online at https://calendar.ircgov.com/events/.