Boating Safety Training is sponsored by the US Coast Guard Auxiliary Flotilla 56. During the training, you’ll learn:
- Know your boat – parts of the boat and terminology.
- Before you get underway- know before you go, float plans, fueling, trailering,
launching and retrieving.
- Navigating the waterways– navigation rules, night navigation & lights,
navigation aids, anchoring, locks & dams.
- Operating your vessel safely- Loading, trimming, handling, steering, docking,
casting off, anchoring, PWC operations, environmental concerns and courtesy on
- Legal Requirements – ages to operate, registration, safety, state laws.
- Boating Emergencies, What to do- risk management, boating accidents,
personal injuries, weather emergencies, getting help and helping others.
$20 first family member; $10 each additional member; high school age students = free
Individuals who successfully complete class and pass the exam are awarded certificates and will receive a Florida State Boater’s ID card.
PLEASE REGISTER BY CONTACTING: Tom McCarty @ 401-523-2925 or email Tgm.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Sebastian Video